• CCD DR (HG+,HG,LT) Panels: Required operating temperature is 59-95 degrees fahrenheit.
• Flatpanel DR (FPG/WFPG) Panels: Environment temperature should be 75 degrees fahrenheit or less.
• Server PCs: It is required to set a Static IP address on the X-Ray Server when installing. IT personnel may configure.
*Be sure to check the Customer Self-Help section for additional helpful guides!
- P-DR Installation Guide (HG+ CCD, X-Cel X-Ray)
- C-DR Installation Guide (HG+ CCD)
- FP/FPG Installation Guide (Samsung)
- FP/FPG Installation Guide (iRay Tethered)
- WFPG Installation Guide (iRay wireless)
- WFPG Configuration/Calibration (iRay Wireless)
- FP/FPG Grid Alignment Guide (iRay)
- WFPG Quick Guide (iRay Wireless)
- FP/FPG & Straight-Arm Installation Guide (iRay)
- DR Calibration (LT/HG CCD)
- DR Calibration (HG+ CCD)
- WFPG Calibration Video (iRay Wireless)
- WFPG Calibration (iRay Wireless)
- FP/FPG Calibration (iRay Tethered) *1st Gen
- FP/FPG Calibration (iRay Tethered) *2nd Gen / latest
- FP/FPG Calibration (Samsung)
- CR-II+ Calibration (FlashCR)
- CR-II Calibration (FireCR)
Technique Guides**Found on Self-Help Customer section, click here
- Change IP address on Server
- MWL (Modality Worklist) Setup
- Identify Stand-alone PC
- FP/FPG Installation Verfication FAQ
- Chirotouch Integration Setup Guide
*Technique Guides are for reference only and do not reflect any required techniques. Customer is responsible for contacting their state physicist to ensure proper x-ray techniques are performed.